Monday, May 21, 2012

Why I Will Be Trying Whitney Farms Organic Plant Food

This post brought to you by Whitney Farms. All opinions are 100% mine.

I love to garden.  I'm not especially good at it, and there is rarely any rhyme or reason to the plants going into my yard, but I love it.  There is something almost therapeutic about getting out in the sunshine and digging your hands into the warm soil.  I cannot claim, necessarily, that it is any cheaper than actual therapy, considering what I spend on plants and soil, but there is just something about harvesting your own veggies that just can't be beat.  My garden this year is small.  Limited by the time I can spend in it and the space that we have available, I am only growing tomatoes, peppers, and some herbs.  But one day, I would love to tend something more along these lines:

Yes, I am starting small and learning as I go.  This year I am going to be trying out Whitney Farms®.  Whitney-Farms-Logo_Banner_New_C.jpg (6 documents, 6 total pages)

This company has more than 25 years of gardening experience and is introducing a full line of 100% organic plant foods and organic soils.  Using organic plant foods and soils is important to me, because this is produce that I will be feeding my children and sharing with my friends and neighbors.  I take comfort in knowing that I will be giving them produce free from chemicals and pesticides.  My 3-year-old is particularly fond of picking tomatoes off the vine and popping them straight into her mouth (I think she gets that from me). By using all natural plant foods and soils, I can trust that those tomatoes are safe and healthy for her to eat.

Advertisement109103_1.jpg (6 documents, 6 total pages)

Whitney Farms® is currently offering a $3 coupon on their website. I will be taking advantage of this offer and would encourage you to do so as well.  Their products have low to no dust, no manure odor, are easy to apply, and contain beneficial microbes.  Let me know if you decide to give them a try and what you think!

 

Thanks for reading,

Darby

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments:

Post a Comment