Saturday, May 12, 2012

Mother's Day Interview

Answered by my 6-year-old son, "C" and my 3-year-old daughter, "L."  You can probably tell that L was listening in on C's interview.

1. What is something mom always says to you?
C - "I think you missed a kiss."
L - "Read a book"



2. What makes mom happy?
C -  "Always kisses and hugs"
L - "When I give you hugs and a kiss"



3. What makes mom sad?
C - "When I have to get a spanking"
L - "When you spank my bottom"



4. How does your mom make you laugh?
C - "When you smile"
L - "When I make a funny face"



5. What was your mom like as a child?
C - "You like Barbies"
L - "Um, a toy"



6. How old is your mom?
C - "25"  (I like this answer!)
L - "Um, four years old"



7. How tall is your mom?
C - "20"
L - "This many" raises arms in air



8. What is her favorite thing to do?
C - "Get hugs and kisses"
L - "Go to the doctor" (I have no idea where this came from.)



9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
C - "Have fun with my little sister"
L - "You go to my school"



10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
C - "One hundred"
L - "For crying"



11. What is your mom really good at?
C - "You're really good at hugs"
L - "At shopping" (Finally, a correct answer!)



12. What is your mom not very good at?
C - "at building and making wood"
L - "at not climbing"



13. What does your mom do for a job?
C - "you go to my school and make popcorn" (Wishing I got paid for this...)
L - "You go to the doctor's"



14.What is your mom's favorite food?
C - "whatever's my favorite food" (Um, no.  Sorry, kid.)
L - "Apples and grapes" (Still no, but nice try.)



15.What makes you proud of your mom?
C - "looking at you"
L - "hugs and kisses"



16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
C - "You would be Cinderella." (I was expecting Wonder Woman, but Cinderella is pretty...)
L - "Cinderella"



17. What do you and your mom do together?
C - "Have a blast in the house"
L - "We play"



18. How are you and your mom the same?
C - "We're the same cuz we both like hugs and kisses."
L - "a spaceship" (I'm thinking I had lost her interest at this point...)



19. How are you and your mom different?
C - "We're different cuz you're a girl and I'm a boy."


L - "we got two dresses"

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
C - "Cuz you always give me hugs and kisses"
L - "Mommy loves me."



21. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
C - "To the doctor"
L - "To McDonalds"  (No, Sweetheart, this is your favorite place to go.)

Ah, kids!  Gotta love them.  Remind me to do this again next year. 


Thanks for reading,
Darby

2 comments: