Monday, April 4, 2011

Excitement Building

Okay, I admit it.  I have gotten off to a very slow start at this blogging thing.  But, things are picking up, and here is what you have to look forward to:
  • I currently have three books awaiting review.  One of which is Max Lucado's latest book, not yet released in stores!  Wow!  How lucky am I?!
  • I have been selected to be a member of the What's in the Bible (WITB) Street Team.  This is Phil Vischer's (Veggietales) latest endeavor.  I can hardly wait to get my packet in and to watch the most recent DVD with the kids!
  • And my latest assignment is to review dog food.  Normally, I prefer the human stuff, but this is Rachel Ray dog food, so it has to be good, right?! Kidding, kidding!  My dogs will be sampling the dog food, so watch for a very interesting post once I teach them how to use the computer. 
So, as you can see, my plate is rapidly filling up.  Well, I'm off to get started!

Thanks for reading,
Darby

No comments:

Post a Comment